Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status, Quotes

 May your day filled with the warm sunshine of love, Happiness & Joy, and the bright colour of laughter.



!!May this day Give you all things that makes you Happy....


 Happy birthday to my friend, god blessed you & happy this day.


Happy birthday to my Awesome, beautiful and fabulous best friend. You are the most gifted _ person on this world, happy birthday to my best friend....


I hope your birthday is Awesome. May your gift be Healthy, joy and Happiness.


Some like Pizza some like Burger, but I like your birthday.happy birthday my sweetheart....


May you God Blessed you and You live Long Happy Birthday..


I am so glad you were born on this earth, because you have a brighten of my life and filled it with joy and happiness.. happy Birthday day...


Angels are Dancing, the sun is shining, today is your birthday and I am celebrating. Happy B Day to My friends..


I fell in love with you not for how you are look, just for how you are from heart. happy birthday my life.


Today is your birthday On this special day today i wish and pray, may you get the lot of happiness & joy Happy b'Day brother.


I thanks the God who can give me Brother like you Happy Birthday Brother..


May all happiness and joy come true in your life. many happy return of the day Happy b'day bro.


Mom you are my best friend Mom,May god give you all happiness to my mom.. happy birthday my mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Whatsapp Status